Mis-Using Copyright Material

Michael C
Hi

What happens when someone posts a link to download copyrighted material such as an eBook without the consent of the author and copyright owner?

Is there someone at Nabble who can delete such material so that it is no longer available for free download?

Many Thanks

Re: Mis-Using Copyright Material

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes. We'll notify the author of the post about the complaint, and if it's indeed copyright violation, we will delete it.

Re: Mis-Using Copyright Material

Suzy68
Can you tell me why the website below is allowed to continue when copyrighted music files are regular uploaded and shared I have reported the website to the proper authorities. This is clearly in violation with your Terms of Use which clearly states you will ask for any infringement of Copyright to be removed form website this does not appear to be the case
Thank you
Suzy
http://loadsamusicsarchives.blogspot.com/
http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/REQUEST-TRACKS-HERE-f3579907.html