Major problems when trying to merge discussions into new parent/error 500

Major problems when trying to merge discussions into new parent/error 500

Ruralinfo.net
This post was updated on .
Hello, I am working on merging some of my discussions and trying to condense my forum a bit, but when I tried to move some of my discussions, I got this posted below..

I was merging discussions TO the General Discussions category.  I can still access the individual posts from the front page of the forum, but I get this above when I try to access the General Discussion category itself.  I think I broke it..

Thank you in advance.  Sorry, I dont know what I did to it..

http://rural-mail-talk.581397.n2.nabble.com/
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Major problems when trying to merge discussions into new parent/error 500

Ruralinfo.net
I hope I did this correct.  I paid 10 bucks and then moved it here to get some help?  Am I in the right place?

Hugo <Nabble>
I am investigating the issue. Soon I will get back to you.

Thank you Hugo..

We fixed the problem. Please take a look and let me know if you still have issues.

Seems to be working fine now, Thank you Hugo..  I hope it is ok to continue merging and moving my discussions.. Thanks again.

Hugo <Nabble>
I just realized that the second page of that sub-forum still has issues. We are investigating it.

Re: Major problems when trying to merge discussions into new parent/error 500

Ruralinfo.net
Hi Hugo, I just started trying to move some posts again and it did the same thing on the general discussion category..

What I am doing is changing the parent of a subforum and then trying to merge the discussions in the subforum with the new parent.  The exact thing I was trying to do last night..

Thanks again.

Am I safe to continue merging now Hugo?  I noticed it seems to be back to normal now.  Thanks

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, everything should be okay now.

Hugo, I started moving and merging again and it did the same thing again on the gen discussion category.  It worked for a about 20 minutes and then out of the blue gave me error 500 again.  Does this have anything to do with the size of the category?  So many posts?  Anyway, thanks for your attention on this..
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Major problems when trying to merge discussions into new parent/error 500

Hugo <Nabble>
We are looking into it.

Re: Major problems when trying to merge discussions into new parent/error 500

It should work now, please take a look.

Re: Major problems when trying to merge discussions into new parent/error 500

Ruralinfo.net
Just moved and merged a couple of subcategories and it seems to work.  Thanks Hugo.. I will let you know if I have any more problems..