Macro Naming

Harvey
You guys have built me a ton of cool customization macros.

While doing it you gave them names that aren't necessarily intuitive for me.

As you know I tried renaming a macro the other day and crashed the site.

Could I give you a list of macros for renaming?

Re: Macro Naming

Pedro
You should see your advanced NAML Editor. There are two kind of tags: macros an overrides. You can only change the name of macros.
You must not forget to change its name every where. For example, if you want to change the_Shed_id name: search Macro by name -> the_Shed_id ->  Usages of this macro. Now you have a list of each use of this macro. Change its name at the editor then in each usage.
My test forum.