Listing or archiving older blogs

Daybreak95
My blog is appearing at www.connienumbers.com/blog.html. Every blog we have posted appears in a long scrolling list. How do I shorten the older posts so just the head/ subject of the post shows in a list (i.e. if someone wants to read the post they can click on it and it will open).

Also can you explain what Permalink means and how to use it?

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: Listing or archiving older blogs

Pedro
How many posts should be shorten? Should I show only the head line for all posts or start from the second or third?

Re: Listing or archiving older blogs

Daybreak95
Hi Pedro,

If you could start with the third post that would be great.=

Is there a way I can do this each week?What I would like to do is once a =
month is over, have all of the posts available as an archive under the =
name of the month. Is this possible? Also, can you define the term "Permalink" that follows every post
and how it can be utilized? Or can you direct me to a web site that explains the ins and outs of blogging and how to maintain a Nabble blog?

Thanks,

Daybreak95

Re: Listing or archiving older blogs

Pedro
Daybreak95 wrote
What I would like to do is once a =
month is over, have all of the posts available as an archive under the =
name of the month. Is this possible?
I guess you have already discovered how to do it.

The permalink is the address inside your app. It is very useful to show an specific answer in a post or to go to as specific page at an app which uses its own domain.
example: http://support.nabble.com/Listing-or-archiving-older-blogs-tp7589904p7589909.html , it goes directly to my answer.

Daybreak95 wrote
 can you direct me to a web site that explains the ins and outs of blogging and how to maintain a Nabble blog?
You can search every thing you want her in our support.
Here is a good topic: http://support.nabble.com/Moderating-free-forum-td6873076.html#a6873871
Our Help page can also be useful: http://n5.nabble.com/help/Index.jtp
My test forum.