Linking to sub-forums and posts

arcady
I posted this in the 'free support' as well before realizing I should post in premium.

I would like to twitter links to specific posts or sub-forums of interest, but don't seem to have access to these urls?  I have the redirect to my site enabled under embedding options.

Thanks!

Re: Linking to sub-forums and posts

Hugo <Nabble>
You can get the URL of posts by clicking on More > Permalink, see:

To get the link to sub-forums, you can use the breadcrumbs trail on the upper left corner of the screen (right click and copy the link).