Israel can you do something about this?

MichaelAtOz
The amount of SPAM on the support forum is more than I get anywhere else.
Surely something can be done to filter SOME of it?

Subject all CAPS (label these '[SPAM]' then email can filter);
"<a href" links with "link="external" (except to *.nabble.com) more than say 4 in an email;
any links with "<a href="https://www.outlookindia.com";
contains "gummies"/"keto"/"cholesterol"/"healthy weight"/"metabolism"/
"immunity system"/"immune system"/"antioxidants"/"burn fat"/"losing weight"/"anti-inflammatory"
That should eliminate a good number.
Please???

SPAM

Re: Israel can you do something about this?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I have removed them as soon as I saw them.