Is Nabble shutting down.

WRBH
I heard that nabble is shutting down, is it true?
Will our created forums in nabble will closed.
I heard it on OSGeo.

Re: Is Nabble shutting down.

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
No, we're removing sites that are not in use anymore.

Re: Is Nabble shutting down.

Harvey
Every member of our forum go the email about deletion.

I am not seeing a way to keep it:

Dear Nabble user,

The forum listed below is inactive and has been scheduled for deletion in 30 days.
To prevent this forum from being deleted, visit the forum and follow the instructions.

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/

If this forum is deleted, your posts in this forum will be deleted.
You can see your posts here:

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=429970

** For more information, see:
http://s1.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=53

Regards,

Re: Is Nabble shutting down.

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Just click on the button to keep your site. We're not going to shut down Nabble.