Import Yahoogroups Digest

Coleen_Astalos
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way I can get the messages from my Yahoogroup and import them in Nabble so my members would have them for historical purposes (to look up past questions, etc.)

Searching the internet, I'm not finding an easy way to get them from Yahoo.  The services that were able to get them (yahoo2mbox, Sourceforge's grabyahoogroup & pgoffline) all say they are no longer working due to the recent updates of Yahoogroups to Neo format about a month ago (which is what gave me the final push to get off yahoogroups onto Nabble).

But I do have the digest emails since Jan 1, 2013 in my Outlook 2007 mailbox.    I have over 1000 digests which means around 25,000 posts.  I'm wondering if there might be a way to take those and use them as an import in Nabble.  I could email you one digest to show you what the format of the email is like.

Coleen

Re: Import Yahoogroups Digest

Pedro
Hi,
Our system only import mBox files. Please, try to use these or other programs to convert your archives into mBox.

Re: Import Yahoogroups Digest

Do you have a sample of this yahoo archive format. I was thinking of make a script to convert it to nabble.

RE: Import Yahoogroups Digest

Coleen_Astalos

We decided that we're not going to worry about archiving previous info.  Thanks though!

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, [hidden email]
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Do you have a sample of this yahoo archive format. I was thinking of make a script to convert it to nabble.

http://support.nabble.com/Import-Yahoogroups-Digest-tp7587224p7587410.html

To unsubscribe from Import Yahoogroups Digest, click here.
NAML