I keep having problems with the custom domain

I keep having problems with the custom domain

GameplaysDavis
Hello, I would like you to measure the steps again to be able to put my custom domain, I must tell you that I am using an Argentine service and host, it gives me the following options: HOST, IPV4, IPV6. Only those three options and nothing else, I did what they asked me to put move.nabble.com and it still does not work

Re: I keep having problems with the custom domain

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
If you have a custom domain, you should now change your DNS to point to s1.nabble.com