I can't post new topic in my forum

ericblogs
Hi, admin,
I writing to inform your management about my forum (http://1-freelance-marketplace-network-web-content-marketing-services.85372.x6.nabble.com), which I can't post new topic again, including pending post topic that can not be managed.
Is there anything I am doing wrong or how do I rectify it?

Thanks,

Eric.

We’re experts freelance copywriters, committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge, for more than ten years of experience in the field. We have written in a variety of niches including articles, sales letters, landing pages, blogs content, eBooks, brochures design. We are passionate about copywriting, with a unique perspective for writing in different styles, tones, and voices. We have a vast experience in SEO copywriting, along with working as an off-page and on-page website optimization.
https://copywritersforums.com/

Re: I can't post new topic in my forum

haozwang<Nabble>
hi, seems your forum is a mailing list archive. try resubscribe the mailing list again
on the "options" drop down, select "application", then go to "mailing list archive setting". then click on "subscription instructions" and follow one of the instruction there.