How to set up Redirect

Coleen_Astalos
I have my forum embedded in my website (http://www.sudsol.org/members/forum.php).  How do I now set up that I want it to redirect so it's not available directly through Nabble?  I'm not seeing a redirect option under "Options", "Embedding Options".

Do I need to do the "Change Domain Name" instead?
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: How to set up Redirect

GregChapman
You shouldn't need to change the domain name.
On the Embedding Options Screen you should see two sections, the first headed "Javascript code". The second takes one of two forms.

If the forum is not embedded (i.e you have not used the JavaScript code to embed your forum):

Redirect Users
Redirect options are available only when the forum is embedded.

And will follow this patten once embedded:

Redirect Users
Your embedded forum is hosted on Nabble at this URL: http://myforum.123456.n1.nabble.com/
( ) Allow users to view this forum without embedding.
(•) Redirect them to: http://www.mysite.com/targetpage.html

If you are seeing the first type pattern then it sounds as if something is wrong.

Re: How to set up Redirect

Coleen_Astalos
Thanks.  That option wasn't there yesterday, but is there now (maybe it's because I was trying to access it directly from the Nabble site - instead of being in the embedded code when I accessed).

Thanks for your help.
Coleen

Re: How to set up Redirect

Pedro
Coleen_Astalos wrote
(maybe it's because I was trying to access it directly from the Nabble site - instead of being in the embedded code when I accessed).
That's right.
My test forum.