How to remove Powered by Nabble from footer

How to remove Powered by Nabble from footer

Sagar Nandi
Hi !,

I have paid for premium support and also to remove ads from site.

1) Do I need to pay for both to avoid ads? Or only one or the other?

2) How can I remove "Powered by Nabble" from my forums? The forums are:

usa.SupriorProfit.co

and

india.SuperiorProfit.co

Thanks in advance.

Sagar

Re: How to remove Powered by Nabble from footer

Pedro
We can let you remove it now, but it can be changed later.
I removed it from your sites.

Re: How to remove Powered by Nabble from footer

Sagar Nandi

Thanks Pedro.

Can u ley me know why it may be added back later. And what I need to do to not add it later.

Thanks.

Sagar

On 10 Nov 2014 12:57, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
We can let you remove it now, but it can be changed later.
I removed it from your sites.

http://support.nabble.com/How-to-remove-Powered-by-Nabble-from-footer-tp7592484p7592514.html
To unsubscribe from How to remove Powered by Nabble from footer, click here.
NAML

Superior Profit
683A Jurong West Central 1
#09-118
Singapore - 641 683.

Email for general information: [hidden email]
Phone for generalĀ inquiry: +65 9147 0520