How to embed a Chat feature in the forum?

How to embed a Chat feature in the forum?

Sagar Nandi
Dear Nabble,

I wanted to have a "Chat" pop up in my forum. Like the one I have in my site www.SuperiorProfit.co (the chat pop up is on the right hand edge of the site).

The Chat pop up comes as an embed from an external vendor.

Is it possible to embed that code in my Nabble fourms? The piece of code is very short and simple. I may pass it to you if it is possible to embed those. This will be great benefit to forum visitors as they can chat with each other (not only the forum organizer/owner).

My Nabble forums are:

usa.SuperiorProfit.co
india.SuperiorProfit.co

Thanks for your help. Best wishes,

Sagar

Re: How to embed a Chat feature in the forum?

Re: How to embed a Chat feature in the forum?

Sagar Nandi
Thanks Pedro.

I am already paying for a different service from Shoutbox. Its Barc Chat and they are also giving embed-able code. I have tested that embed-able code on my site. There it is working fine.

Is it possible to embed this code in Nabble? Or do I need to only stick to Shoudtbox?

Let me know and we will plan accordingly.

Sagar

Superior Profit
683A Jurong West Central 1
#09-118
Singapore - 641 683.

Email for general information: [hidden email]
Phone for generalĀ inquiry: +65 9147 0520

Re: How to embed a Chat feature in the forum?

Sagar Nandi
Well, I tested out Shoutbox. Its really simple and easy and meets all the needs. Actually better than the other service we were paying for. We have switched to Shoutbox.

Thanks to Louk and Pedro for the valuable input on how to set it up in Nabble forum.

Its working great.

Sagar