How do we save our Forum?

Packet-rat
"Dear Nabble user,

The forum listed below is inactive and has been scheduled for deletion in 10 days.
To prevent this forum from being deleted, visit the forum and follow the instructions.

http://cyber-threat-intelligence-ontology-coin-ickn.2355174.n4.nabble.com/

If this forum is deleted, your posts in this forum will be deleted.
You can see your posts here:

http://cyber-threat-intelligence-ontology-coin-ickn.2355174.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=3

** For more information, see:
http://n4.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=53

Regards,
The Nabble team
"

So the link with instructions on how to save our forum just points back to the forum landing page:

(1) How do we save our Forum (specifically)?

(2) I was paying for the Premium Site, but the charges stopped showing up on my credit card in February 2017:

02/06/2017 NABBLE PREMIUM SITE 915-642-7201 CA $3.95

Will re-instating these payments save the forum?  If so how do we do that?

Re: How do we save our Forum?

GregChapman
Packet-rat wrote
So the link with instructions on how to save our forum just points back to the forum landing page:
(1) How do we save our Forum (specifically)?
If you don't see a message similar to this at the top of the forum home page:
Scheduled for Deletionthen it means someone else got there first and click the button.
They will have then seen a message that looks like this:
Saved from DeletionThe forum is now safe!
(2) I was paying for the Premium Site, but the charges stopped showing up on my credit card in February 2017:

02/06/2017 NABBLE PREMIUM SITE 915-642-7201 CA $3.95

Will re-instating these payments save the forum?  If so how do we do that?
Premium Site status was dropped a while ago. For more information read the topic:
http://support.nabble.com/Simplifying-the-Support-Forum-td7598284.html#a7598442

Re: How do we save our Forum?

Packet-rat
@GregChapman: Many thanks.

I never saw the Message in question, someone else must have clicked.

Question: Do (1) all members, or (2) just admins, receive these Deletion notices?

Editorial Comment: As Forum Admin,  would've been nice to receive a notification that the Deletion was canceled