Hide Topics

Harvey
Hey Pedro,

In this node, at this level:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/NY-Historical-Weather-Data-f5001241.html

I'd like to hide all the topics that are in this sub-folder:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Gore-Mountain-Snow-Totals-f5001434.html

Do you know what I mean?

You guys have already invented the technology to do this, I just can't figure out how to apply it in another situation.

Re: Hide Topics

Pedro
Should this sub-folder http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Gore-Mountain-Snow-Totals-f5001434.html appear on the root level?

Re: Hide Topics

Harvey
Looks good the way it is!  Folder showing, topics not showing.

It's weird the way it is going in two pages now with just 6 topics?

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Should this sub-folder http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Gore-Mountain-Snow-Totals-f5001434.html appear on the root level?

http://support.nabble.com/Hide-Topics-tp7584597p7584598.html
To unsubscribe from Hide Topics, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Hide Topics

Pedro
I fixed that. But I still have to think in a way to show the correct number of topics.

Re: Hide Topics

Pedro
Fixed.

Re: Hide Topics

Harvey
Something you've done is conflicting with another edit we made.

At this level:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/

only topics from these sub apps should show:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Alpine-Ski-Areas-of-NY-f5001294.html

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Nordic-Ski-Areas-of-NY-f4642515.html

That was true yesterday before these changes.

Thanks

Re: Hide Topics

Pedro
I can only see topics of these both subapps and of this one: http://directory.nyskiblog.com/NY-Historical-Weather-Data-f5001241.html.
Can I show NY-Historical-Weather-Data at the root level?

EDIT: When I asked about Gore-Mountain-Snow-Totals some posts above, I meant to say NY-Historical-Weather-Data. So I thought it would be ok to show it at the root level. But now I'm showing only the two you asked.

Re: Hide Topics

Harvey
I'm confused, but it looks correct now.

Next step is me understanding how to do this myself.

Re: Hide Topics

Harvey
Pedro,

I'd like to make it so that at this root level:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/

only topics from these sub apps should show:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Alpine-Ski-Areas-of-NY-f5001294.html

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Nordic-Ski-Areas-of-NY-f4642515.html

Can we work out a solution that will work going forward?

Thanks

Re: Hide Topics

Pedro
At this macro subapps_with_hidden_topics, you should add the ids of hidden subapps. There were two "sub-subapps" missing, but I've already added them.

Re: Hide Topics

Harvey
OK got it.  The sub apps were new.

But I also saw some of the ones we hid yesterday showing up. Next time I'll screen cap it.
HTTPS Please!