Help! I Erased My Embed Code

Gary Lewis
I edited my website last night and in doing so erased the embed code.

And since it is redirected to that page I cannot access my site to log in and get the embed code.

I'm lost.  How do I log in when it keeps redirecting there?
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Help! I Erased My Embed Code

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Have you tried control + z to undo the changes?

Yes.  And I'd made so many changes, and published after that, that I can't get back to it.

my forum appears to be #281.  In other words, you can get to it with the url of http://xxx.281.s1.nabble.com/.  Can you help me reconstruct the embed code?

Israel - Can you remove the "Redirect them to:" on my forum?  If so then it wouldn't automatically redirect from S1 and I could grab the embed code from there.

Israel - Can you help?  Please?

Administrator
Gary, it seems to be a bug with sites embedded on sites built with platforms like  Weebly, Wix and so on. People who have their own sites not built using these platforms do not have this problem. I am not sure if it is possible fix this issue.

Re: Help! I Erased My Embed Code

Gary Lewis
Israel - This isn't a Nabble bug.  I did it!  I over-wrote the embed code on my site, which means the forum won't display.  And I can't get in to get the code again because it is redirected.

Pedro said you can fix it, but didn't say how.  But he knew you'd know.

I just need to either get the embed code or get it un-redirected so I can log in directly.

Again, it was my fault.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Help! I Erased My Embed Code

Gary Lewis
Ok, we are UP thanks to Greg.  He suggested embedding code that was close enough to get the site up, and then I could get the correct code, which w/o the <> is:

a id="nabblelink" href="https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/">Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum
<script src="https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/embed/f1"></script
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Help! I Erased My Embed Code

Gary Lewis
Again, this was not a Nabble problem.  This was a "pilot error" big time.  So a word to the wise.  If you put in your own domain name and then press the button that says "Redirect them to" your domain name you'd better record the embed code.  If you don't you may be like me and trying hard to figure out what it is supposed to be since if you cannot get in to find it that's about all you can do.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/