Header rule

Harvey
This piece of code:

<hr/>

give you a line all the way across a post like this

How can I change the color of it?

You guys added some header rules in my directory that come out a light green color, but my own header rules come out blue.

I'd like them to match. I'd like to know how to change the color of both the ones you installed an the ones I do myself.

See this post:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Gore-Mountain-td4642438.html#a4642440

Re: Header rule

Pedro
Actually, your green line is a green "border-top". If you want them with the same color we should replace the "hr" with a div and give them the same class.
1- Creating the class in your css:
.harvey_line {
        border-top:1px solid #D1CF92" !important
}
2- Editing root_post_message:
go to your root_post_message macro and remove border property from this line and add the class:
like this:

Now, instead of use "hr" tag, you should use an empty div like this:

Let me know if you have any issues.
My test forum.