Gmail Reporting "Be Careful with this message"

Gmail Reporting "Be Careful with this message"

GregChapman
Over the last 48 hours Gmail seems to have upgraded its security and has been reporting almost every subscription email I receive on my Android devices from my Nabble forums as unsafe, particularly digest emails that contain many links.

Is there any chance that Nabble can start encrypting the emails it sends, as I suspect this would fix the issue?

Re: Gmail Reporting "Be Careful with this message"

Gary Lewis
Thanks, Greg.  I should have reported it myself.

And, it is ironic that even the notification that you posted about this problem was flagged.

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Gmail Reporting "Be Careful with this message"

fffilimnov
Should be fixed now

Thanks!  I'll report back when the next email comes in.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Gmail Reporting "Be Careful with this message"

Gary Lewis
Seems to be working fine.  Thanks again!
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/