Forum loading really slow, not fully loading.

Forum loading really slow, not fully loading.

Harvey
Anyone else having issues? Two of my apps are on n3 one on n6. All three are slow but forum (n3) is by far the slowest.

Re: Forum loading really slow, not fully loading.

Harvey
Looks like support is slow too, at least for me. Above post took maybe 20 seconds.

Re: Forum loading really slow, not fully loading.

Hugo <Nabble>
I fixed the problem, thanks for reporting it.

Thanks man.  Not a huge deal to me but it seems that "Online Members" is showing everyone who visited today including some people twice.

Re: Forum loading really slow, not fully loading.

Hugo <Nabble>
Harvey wrote
it seems that "Online Members" is showing everyone who visited today including some people twice.
Fixed, thanks again for reporting this issue.