Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

grampajohn
Hello -

We've been using Nabble since 2010 (http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/), which is now offline. I was never notified, as far as I can tell. It has been useful and reliable as the primary support channel for an ongoing research project. We understand that it may not be possible to bring it back online, but it would be very helpful if we could at least retrieve recent content as well as the participant list.

Thank you.

John Collins

Re: Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum to our single server soon.
You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your site has already been moved.
Please read the thread below: