Forum Wish List

Re: Forum Wish List

Harvey
Thank you very much!

Re: Forum Wish List

Harvey44 wrote
I'd like to be able to determine who can post a hot link in their signature.
This feature is ready for you. If you want to let a user post links in his/her signature, add him/her to the "sig-linkers" group. For now, you are the only user in that group. Please let me know if you have questions, comments or concerns.

Re: Forum Wish List

Harvey
This is fantastic thanks.

Re: Forum Wish List

Jim Westergren
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
I'm raising the priority of this task. It should be available soon.
Perhaps you could add a line of warning/notice in the email. For example: "If you answer this e-mail it will be posted publicly on the forum as well." and then you can strip that sentence if it is posted in the forum. Just a suggestion.
Owner of the free website service N.nu

Re: Forum Wish List