Forum Restoration Request

Itzli
Can I please get our forum restored from this backup file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LGNBjTJp1XYpsxAJ9tnTh-v3rsQh7KVe/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: Forum Restoration Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please, provide the backup file sent to your email address.

Re: Forum Restoration Request

Itzli

Re: Forum Restoration Request

Itzli
I'm not sure if this is needed as well but this is the forum link:

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/

Administrator
Did you request to move your forum to our new server about a year ago?

Re: Forum Restoration Request

Itzli
Don't recall that a request to move to the new server was specifically made but there was a previous unsuccessful request restore the forum in March of last year.

I do have a copy of the zip file if that helps in any way.

Administrator
Unfortunately, we don't have your backup file anymore.

Re: Forum Restoration Request

Itzli
I have an intact copy of the zip file, is it not possible to upload it somehow and get it restored that way? See attached images.

Would we be able to restore the forum with our copy of the backup file that was sent in the email from Nabble?

Re: Forum Restoration Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately, I can't restore your forum. If I can find a solution I will message you.