For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

wigbate
Hi Israel,

For some reason, the SSL on Nabble's end has been turned off. You can check my site - http://www.ezanimalrights.com/forum.html - where you'll see the forum works if I turn off SSL on my end.

Here is the Nabble location of the my forum:
http://ez-animal-rights-forum.504.s1.nabble.com/
and the new address:
http://forum.ezanimalrights.com/
which you'll see is already working.

Could I bother you to turn on SSL again on Nabble's end?

Thank you,
Max

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Could you please check if everything is configured properly on your end?

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

wigbate
Thank you Israel.

Here is the site, currently, with my SSL turned off:

http://www.ezanimalrights.com/forum.html

If I turn SSL back on, it turns into a link.

However, right now (with SSL off), if I click a topic name in my forum, it takes me to this:

...and says the webpage (forum link) may be temporarily down or may have moved permanently to a new web address.

For reference, here is my current DNS record:

Any idea what is happening?

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

wigbate
My last try - is there anything that can be done? Otherwise I am going to end up paying for a forum service elsewhere that probably won't even be as good as Nabble

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please take a look at the image below and change the step 2 from israel-forum to forum.ezanimalrights.com
dns.png
Is that configured properly?

Here aaa.png try to remove "https://" and the slash(/) at the end.

Will it work after a while now that I've done this, maybe?

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We're going to check it to see everything will work properly.
I'll try to enable https to your site later.

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

wigbate
Thank you Israel! Would be awesome if this started working on my site.

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

wigbate
(Still just showing up as a link, here: https://www.ezanimalrights.com/forum.html)

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

Israel <Nabble>
https has been enabled to the following custom domain: forum.ezanimalrights.com
The text "EZ Animal Rights Forum" have to be linked to "forum.ezanimalrights.com" instead "http://ez-animal-rights-forum.504.s1.nabble.com/"

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

wigbate
I have done as you said, and it appears t be working now: https://www.ezanimalrights.com/forum.html - thank you for all the help Israel!

Re: For Israel: please turn on SSL for my site again

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You're welcome!