Font Size Question

Not sure if I am imagining this or not:

Is

font size 2

the same as:

font with no size specified?

Also are there is there a way to do an "in-between" size? font 1.8?

Re: Font Size Question

GregChapman
I believe (not tested) that the size of
 will depend on the value at: OPTIONS > APPLICATION > CHANGE APPEARANCE > FONT > FONT SIZE

Generally, it would be better to insert code in the CSS dialogue to change font size, using a specific unit, such as em or px. That should allow any possible font size.

Re: Font Size Question

Harvey
Thanks Greg.

I have one line of text that I would like to be smaller than

Standard Size

but bigger than

font size 1

I don't want to change all my text.

Re: Font Size Question

GregChapman
No problem!

Wrap the one line in < span class="specialsize">...< /span > tags and define the font size for that class in the CSS dialogue.

Re: Font Size Question

Hugo <Nabble>
Or you can specify the font-size directly in the HTML tag: