Foala editor implementation questions

Coleen_Astalos
Pedro,
We set the "Message is HTML" as default with the new editor.  That makes sense for new posts.  But for editing posts, it makes posts that were imported from email squish all the text together because they are not in HTML.

I see the code for the setting the html_format in froola_main which is used by both the new_post and edit_post macros.  Is it possible to pull that piece out into the new_post and edit_post macros so that in the new_post macro it can be set to true, but in the edit_post macro it can be set to false for imported emails, otherwise it's set to true?

Coleen

Re: Foala editor implementation questions

Pedro
Coleen_Astalos wrote
Now, when someone tries to edit an imported post, that check box comes unchecked by default.

RE: Foala editor implementation questions

Coleen_Astalos

Everything is still all smushed together.  I thought unchecking that box would help.

Any other suggestions for keeping the original formatting of the email when you edit the post?  (I do this a fair amount to trim out the string of replies when people keep replying to the messages via email as the posts get really long).

This is LOWER priority than the other issue I've posted about regarding the page lengths.  So if you want to put it on the back burner and think about it for a while that's fine.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, [hidden email]
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

 Is it possible to pull that piece out into the new_post and edit_post macros so that in the new_post macro it can be set to true, but in the edit_post macro it can be set to false for imported emails, otherwise it's set to true?

Now, when someone tries to edit an imported post, that check box comes unchecked by default.

http://support.nabble.com/Foala-editor-implementation-questions-tp7592373p7592407.html

To unsubscribe from Foala editor implementation questions, click here.
NAML