Feature request

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Feature request

Hugo <Nabble>
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
I think that sending and reciving messages inside the forum would be useful, instead of sending an email to another user...

Every user having  inbox and sent carpets...
This is not the first time someone requests this feature here at this support forum. The problem is that we don't see why this is more useful than emails. Everyone has emails nowadays, so emails should work without problems.
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
I think this should attract more users to use the Nabble forum apps....

Because they will be impressed about the features that Nabble has...

Hope you like this!
We don't want to have all the features, but only the right features. Templates is going to be a great feature, so we prefer to spend our time on that code rather than on other things that may not bring enough success to Nabble.

Re: Feature request

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Feature request

Hugo <Nabble>
People will be able to implement modules like this one when we release a public API in java. So this should be done by someone outsite Nabble, not the Nabble team.

Re: Feature request

Jim Westergren
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
People will be able to implement modules like this one when we release a public API in java. So this should be done by someone outsite Nabble, not the Nabble team.
Good decision. Looking forward for the API!
Owner of the free website service N.nu