FW: MichaelAtOz_test has been deleted - recover please

FW: MichaelAtOz_test has been deleted - recover please

MichaelAtOz
Hi,

Any chance this forum could be recovered?

I missed the waring email while distracted by a broken foot :(

from http://n5.nabble.com/backups/site_1112830_921535224.zip

Grateful thanks in advance.

Michael

Re: FW: MichaelAtOz_test has been deleted - recover please

haozwang<Nabble>
check again it should be restored

Re: FW: MichaelAtOz_test has been deleted - recover please

MichaelAtOz
Great, thanks very much.