Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar
I had 2 Nabble forums inserted into my website that are no longer available, what happened?

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We are downzing Nabble in order to cut costs.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar
How do I retrieve my Forum and Picture gallery. Please don't tell me they are gone forever. Too many memories here to lose.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What are the links to your forum and picture gallery?

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar
Sundownersadventures.com They had the titles of 'Forum for You' and 'Your Pictures'.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
If you find the URL most likely we can restore your sites.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar
While I try to find the URLs. I would be happy to pay a reasonable yearly fee, others may be just as pleased.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
It's something like the URL below:
test.119512.n8.nabble.com

Note that the URL above contains the characters "n8" it means the server where it was hosted.
In your case it can contains "n2, n3, n4, n5 or x6". Look at your email box.

http://your-pictures.1053811.n5.nabble.com/
Found this one for the pictures. Still looking for the 'Forum' link.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar
Perhaps this link.
1053809.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar
How are you going on restoring my content?

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum to our single server.
You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar
Thanks so much.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

fffilimnov

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Vicar
Thank you sooooo much for providing a new link to "Your Pictures" for my web site. I still don't seem able to access the "Forum for You" page.

Re: Disappearing Nabble Forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Is your forum embedded?