Deletion of Forum / organization fails

steffen
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Deletion of Forum / organization fails

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
In order to delete your forum click on "Options" and then "delelete".

CONTENTS DELETED

Administrator
Once the site is deleted everything will be wiped out.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Deletion of Forum / organization fails

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We are solving some internal issues on our side.
We'll delete your forum as soon as possible.