Deleting Posts and Threads

Harvey
As admin if I delete a post who gets notified?

If I delete a thread who gets notified?

Anyway to delete threads and posts without notification?

Re: Deleting Posts and Threads

Hugo <Nabble>
Harvey44 wrote
As admin if I delete a post who gets notified?

If I delete a thread who gets notified?
Each deleted post will be sent to its author so that he/she can save it. So, if the thread has 20 messages, Nabble will send 20 emails.
Harvey44 wrote
Anyway to delete threads and posts without notification?
No. The idea is that users should always have a chance to save their contents independently of the actions of the app administrator.