Delete description name

GameplaysDavis
Hello, I wanted to know if someone can tell me if the name of the main page can be eliminated, because it is wrong, at least in my forum I have my logo and above it says the name in text, what I want to know if the name can be eliminated name, not description, thank you

Re: Delete description name

GameplaysDavis
I mean, what I want to hide would be the name of the subject of the main page

Re: Delete description name

GregChapman
If you look at the source code of the home page of your forum you'll find a line similar to this
<h1 id="forum-title" class="app-title-5621697 adbayes-content">Nabble Support</h1>
You can add CSS style code for the h1 heading with the ID "forum-title" in the CSS box on the Change Appearance page like this:
h1#forum-title {
  display:none;
}