Delete Post Permission

Harvey
I am admin and I have one moderator in my forum.  I would like to give the moderator the ability to delete individual posts (not full posts or replys).  Well full post if it has no replies.

Getting a lot of spam and I can't keep up.

Can this be easily done?

Re: Delete Post Permission

Pedro
Hi,
please, put your Moderator in a special group, for example, Moderators ( I guess he is already there ).
Search for the macro "can_delete" and edit it like this:
<override_macro name="can_delete" requires="user" dot_parameter="node_attr">
    <n.either>
        <condition1.both condition1="[n.not.is_banned/]" condition2="[n.owns.node_attr/]"/>
        <condition2.is_in_group group="Grupo" />
    </n.either>
</override_macro>
To delete a single message he should use "Delete this post" or "Delete this post and replies" when he wants to delete the whole topic.

Re: Delete Post Permission

Harvey
Pedro,

I'd rather just have him able to "delete this post only" but it's not a big deal if that is complicated.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
please, put your Moderator in a special group, for example, Moderators ( I guess he is already there ).
Search for the macro "can_delete" and edit it like this:
<override_macro name="can_delete" requires="user" dot_parameter="node_attr">
    <n.either>
        <condition1.both condition1="[n.not.is_banned/]" condition2="[n.owns.node_attr/]"/>
        <condition2.is_in_group group="Grupo" />
    </n.either>
</override_macro>
To delete the a single message he should use "Delete this post" or "Delete this post and replies" when he wants to delete the whole topic.

http://support.nabble.com/Delete-Post-Permission-tp7581461p7581465.html
To unsubscribe from Delete Post Permission, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog

Re: Delete Post Permission

Harvey
Pedro do I change Grupo to Moderators?

Re: Delete Post Permission

Pedro

Yes, please change it to Moderator and you will see that the member of this group will be able to delete single messages.

Re: Delete Post Permission

Sorry, change it to Moderators.

Em 29/09/2012 05:45, "Pedro Alberto Gomes" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Yes, please change it to Moderator and you will see that the member of this group will be able to delete single messages.

Re: Delete Post Permission

Harvey
Thanks man it works.

Did it 2 weeks ago, just thankin now.