DELETE A POST

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

Is it possible to delete 1 post to a TOPIC - rather than deleteing the entire TOPIC/Subject?

If so - 1 2 3 plez....
http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Claude

Re: DELETE A POST

Pedro
Hi,

1- each reply in the post/topic has its own "more" option.
2- choose "delete this post and replies".

Re: DELETE A POST

ClaudeMobetta
Hi Pedro -

I tried what ya said 3 times - and when I click it to delete - nothing happens -
But my browser goes around and a round up in the Top left corner...

Can ya derlete this 1 post for me?

Its the last post to this subject/Topic... BY ASTACHOTH

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/Well-AOL-Message-Boards-Died-a-Quick-Death-td7306644.html

Thanks - Claude

Re: DELETE A POST

Pedro
Done.

Re: DELETE A POST

ClaudeMobetta
Thanks Pete -

Don't know why it didn't work fer me????

Will wait and see if I need to delete again....

Thanks - Cl;aude

Re: DELETE A POST

Pedro
Hi,
It's probably something in your browser. Try Firefox or Chrome and see if you get success.
Here, I use Firefox and never had any problem with nabble's apps.

Re: DELETE A POST

ClaudeMobetta
Hola Pete

Yes - am sure it's on my end - same wif inserting images -
I can’t seem to put a jpg/gif in my own posts -
But i have had several members put from a small gifs/jpgs to a big 2 page screen shots - and they came in great...

De las gracias Sr. mucho