Create Free Forum

Kishore19
Hii,

I am unable to create free forum account.
After giving all the details and create the account page is showing blank screen at the same conformation
mail also not receiving.

please tell me how to create free forum account?

thank u.

Re: Create Free Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Try to use the following password: CcWm5tH

Re: Create Free Forum

Kishore19
Hello,

Same error is coming. please tell me how to create free forum and restore the backup?
 Thank you.

Re: Create Free Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Try this one "CctWm5tH".
Please send the backup link.

Re: Create Free Forum

Kishore19
Hi,

My old forum NGL is deleted, we don't know the exact reason.That time i have received the backup file.

So i have created new forum today. Link is : http://newgenlib.435.s1.nabble.com/

I want to restore my backup to the above link. my old backup is : Backup

Re: Create Free Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please post backup link sent to your email address..

Re: Create Free Forum

Kishore19
Hi,

This is the link which i have received from nabble.
Link : http://s1.nabble.com/backups/site_70_1351087595.zip

Re: Create Free Forum

Kishore19
Please help me to restore my old forum backup.

Backup Link: Link : http://s1.nabble.com/backups/site_70_1351087595.zip

Re: Create Free Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Restored.

Re: Create Free Forum

Kishore19
Hi

I am unable to find my forum. can you send the link where my backup is restored.

Thank you.

Re: Create Free Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please search "s1" on your email page?

Re: Create Free Forum

Kishore19
Hello Sir,

When i try to open my forums link it is redirected to net.domain.name page.
I con't able to find my forums link.

please restore my backup to new form link : http://newgenlib.435.s1.nabble.com/

Kindly please guide me where my backup is restored. please share my forums link.

Thank you.

Re: Create Free Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Which links did you find when you search for "s1"?

Re: Create Free Forum

Kishore19
Hi Nabble Team,

I am searching with my old URL Link: http://newgenlib.2944635.s1.nabble.com/