Contacting Nabble Support

royeee
I need to contact on behalf of creator about his forum that has disappeared. Can I have email contact please?

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Requests should be done here.

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

royeee
Ok Israel. The Ken's Cosy forum which has been here for 10 years has disappeared. Can you please investigate. Link is http://ken-s-cosy.1085906.n5.nabble.com

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

fffilimnov
Administrator
moved to new address:
http://ken-s-cosy.426.s1.nabble.com

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

royeee
That's a relief. Was this just moved? I originally discovered via Google search but since the original link went there's nothing there. Is there any way to get Google to pick up the new URL?

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
It's going to take a few week/days until Google's crowler index the new URL.

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

royeee
Ok. Was this moved to new URL yesterday?

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, that's correct.

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

royeee
Many thanks for sorting this out. The URL appears on the browser as 'not secure' does that need to be fixed?

Re: Contacting Nabble Support

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to buy a custom domain so that we can enable https for you.