Change authors

Harvey
The author of this piece:

http://mag.nyskiblog.com/Solitude-UT-Channeling-The-Wasatch-td3233498.html

is not actually Jamesdeluxe, but Bryan who is listed as the author below (in the text).

Bryan would like to register and then have the piece switched to him as author.

Could you guys do this for me?

Re: Change authors

Harvey
He just registered and his name is

Bryskiutah

Thanks.

Re: Change authors

Pedro
Done.

Re: Change authors

Harvey
Thanks Pedro, you da man.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:22 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Done.

http://support.nabble.com/Change-authors-tp7591491p7591498.html
To unsubscribe from Change authors, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Change authors

Harvey

I'd like to put all of these  authors on one line.

Can you tell me how?

Re: Change authors

Pedro
Please, take a look. I edited the macro people_widget_table.

Re: Change authors

Harvey
Perfect. Thank you.

http://support.nabble.com/Change-authors-tp7591491p7591538.html
To unsubscribe from Change authors, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
The Blog: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com
HTTPS Please!