Cannot seem to embed https links?

SoaringGirl
I host my audio recordings for my courses on Amazon S3 and have wanted to post links in my forum to those. I cannot seem to get them to work. They show as an error...this is what the page says when the link is clicked:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>6C95689D782BE1CE</RequestId>
<HostId>
1/BxA7hGdRNt2yTOJFa5qntqJXPLOTqXI001iMndCMmfpWs+hYZ/CvPhDs1q7n3tKUBqSm+cCKk=
</HostId>
</Error>

Can you help with this?
Thank you!
Ailia

Re: Cannot seem to embed https links?

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post an example link so that we can take a look.