Cannot login to Compass metal detector forum

Cannot login to Compass metal detector forum

Steve(Me)

  After registering (again), I still cannot log onto the Compass forum. Although Nabble has verified via email that I am using the correct password, I am still unable to log onto this site. Please help!!! Steve

Re: Cannot login to Compass metal detector forum

Hugo <Nabble>
What exactly happens when you try to log in? Do you see an error message?

Re: Cannot login to Compass metal detector forum

Steve(Me)
Hi, Thanks for your response. I was getting an incorrect login everytime I tried but a few days ago, I kept trying to log in and about the 6th time, it was accepted and has been fine ever sincs. I'm not sure what was going on but it seems to have corrected itself. Thanks again, SteveQuoting "Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]>:

> What exactly happens when you try to log in? Do you see an error message?
>
> -----
> Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Cannot login to Compass metal detector forum

Melbeta
This is now a different time period, but the same problem. I have done nothing to my logging into Compass Metal Detector forum which carried by Nabble.Com. In fact, got an email from Sven who runs the forum, and all he knows is it suddenly quit working and is NOT  THERE. He is  baffled. Everyone I know that was a forum member, cannot log in either. When I try. FireFox tells me they cannot access the forum! And that is it... It has to be some kind of unknown problem inside Nabble.com. Either that or it has been hacked and shut down...
Melbeta

Re: Cannot login to Compass metal detector forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the custom domain? Do you have an URL like below?
http://test.119540.n8.nabble.com

Re: Cannot login to Compass metal detector forum

CompassForum
The Compass forum problem is being rectified and should be up again in 1-2 days.