Can you space text while editing?

our combined `effect
This post was updated on .
Hello All!

          I hope you are well and plans going your way w/Nabble, are they? Are your needs all met?

      Please when have time? Can you create spacing when I make a new post, to look the same as spacing within the edited page, vs when I save it, I have to return to edited version to balance the text?

       I know in the title page it is centered creatively, which is very nice! But I would be happy if less work to just edit it and it stays that way when I save it, but it doesn't!

 Thank you!
 lov, kara j lincoln

  ps if interested in knowing truth of COVID and what nano particles in COVID vaccine, as well the serious illnesses from the vaccines and the solutions?

http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-as-we-appreciate-the-many-sk.22.s1.nabble.com/Dr-Buttar-shares-The-Big-Reset-Movie-do-you-want-to-really-see-what-is-in-the-vaccines-as-well-the-s-td7560507.html

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story