Can anyone create topics for me?

Clive Elliott
Hi all

I'm new to Nabble & just had someone put a basic forum on my football blog - http://tottenhamhotspur.blogspot.co.uk/p/forum.html

Reading through Support I came across this forum created by Franklin -  http://nyskiblog.com/forums/

I was searching for how to add topics like he has marked with folders for anyone to post under.

I'm not technically minded at all so is there anyone there who could do this for me and how much would it cost.

Regards
Clive

Re: Can anyone create topics for me?

GregChapman
Hi Clive,

It is Harvey who runs the New York Ski Blog. He paid Nabble to have a number of very special customisations  done to his blog.

What you ask for is part of the standard product. I assume that your "someone" has made you an Administrator  on your forum. If so, go to:
Options > Structure > Create new subforum

If you do not see these options on your menu then "someone" has not made you an Administrator.

You can control who may view, create a topic or reply in any forum or subforum (plus many other things) via:
Options > Users > Change permissions

Re: Can anyone create topics for me?

Clive Elliott
Thanks, the forum has now disappeared since asking this question saying the page can't be reached.

Any ideas why?

Re: Can anyone create topics for me?

Clive Elliott
In fact I don't seem to be able to visit any Nabble page.

What is going on? have I done something wrong or something?