Buying credits to stop ads in my site

ClaudeMobetta

Hi -
About stopping ads in my site...
I now have aprox. 4240 credits left.
If I buy 100,000 credits - does the 4240 carry over?
Ie will then have about 104,240 credits - Correct ?
And when is a credit deducted - when a Topic is opened -
How about Opening my site to the front page - does that use a credit ?
Thanks...  Claude

Re: Buying credits to stop ads in my site

Pedro
ClaudeMobetta wrote
Ie will then have about 104,240 credits - Correct ?
Yes.
ClaudeMobetta wrote
And when is a credit deducted - when a Topic is opened
Yes, it is only deducted when a topic is opened.

Re: Buying credits to stop ads in my site

ClaudeMobetta

Hi Pedro -

I got 100.000 credits added -
It is so easy and safe -
Sur glad ya use Amazon

and NOT GOOGLE...

Thanks - Claude

Re: Buying credits to stop ads in my site

Pedro <Nabble> wrote
ClaudeMobetta wrote
And when is a credit deducted - when a Topic is opened
Yes, it is only deducted when a topic is opened.
It is also deducted when the front page is opened. Besides that, you won't see the credits decreasing every minute. The process that updates the number of credits runs once a day.