Board Not available

peptalk
Pleae can you advise if there is server issue with Nabble boards at present

The board I run http://poolespeedway.2288420.n4.nabble.com/Live-Updates-f3422293.html is currently not available

Re: Board Not available

GregChapman
It seems you haven't visited the forum in the last 48 hours.

You would have seen a notice that appeared on all forums on the n4 server that said that routine maintenance would take place from 09:30 (GMT +1) today and we should expect the down time to last six hours.

I understand from an earlier post on this forum that all Nabble forums are being moved to improved servers. This is being done on a server by server basis. It's n4's turn today.

No doubt it will happen to others over the coming days.