Banner User Label

Harvey
I wanted to change the banner user label from "Banned User" to just "Banned."

But it doesn't seem to be working?

Re: Banner User Label

Pedro
You have changed this page: http://forum.nyskiblog.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=494212

I added a translation tag. See your _harvey_naml file at the advanced editor in order to see it.

Re: Banner User Label

Harvey
Pedro - please delete that page. I just want to change the label "Banned User" to "Banned"

I'd like to eliminate the use of the word "User" in my forum on pages that are seen by the public.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You have changed this page: http://forum.nyskiblog.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=494212

I added a translation tag. See your _harvey_naml file at the advanced editor in order to see it.

http://support.nabble.com/Banner-User-Label-tp7586465p7586481.html
To unsubscribe from Banner User Label, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Banner User Label

Pedro
Harvey wrote
I just want to change the label "Banned User" to "Banned"
That is what I've done.

Re: Banner User Label

Harvey
Cool.

I can never tell what requires a translation and what can be done with a macro override.

Can I delete the override I did?

Re: Banner User Label

Harvey
I was looking through the translations.

I'd asked in the past to change USERS to MEMBERS as I thought it was more friendly.

You did  a very complete job.

I don't mind USERS for screens that are only seen by me as admin. It's only public facing pages that I care about.

Can I go through and delete translations like  BAN THIS USER > BAN THIS MEMBER?

Re: Banner User Label

Pedro
Yes, try to use the translation tags.
My test forum.