Ban and Delete

Harvey
When I ban someone and delete their post it says:

"this post deleted by author" or something.

Would it be hard to make it say (in this case only - when I ban)

"deleted by admin"

Re: Ban and Delete

Pedro
Do your users receive any message when you delete their messages?

Re: Ban and Delete

Harvey

I think so?

On Apr 16, 2014 1:36 PM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do your users receive any message when you delete their messages?

http://support.nabble.com/Ban-and-Delete-tp7590054p7590059.html
To unsubscribe from Ban and Delete, click here.
NAML

Re: Ban and Delete

Pedro
No, they receive the message if an individual post or reply is deleted. This message is at deleted_nodes_text macro.
My test forum.