All customizations gone again

Harvey
Franklin did you push some kind of change?  I lost all my customizations again. It takes hours for me to redo them.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: All customizations gone again

Harvey
Site won't load.

Errors everywhere I turn. I cant even edit NAML.

Back to ground zero.

Re: All customizations gone again

Harvey
I need small avatars back.  The setting isn't working.  Could you do that manually for me?

Site isn't usable on mobile without small avatars.

Re: All customizations gone again

Re: All customizations gone again

Franklin <Nabble>
There will be changes to NAML over the next few days.  I have to make these changes to fix some basic issues.  After these changes, things will be stable again.  I didn't know that these changes had been released.  I will fix your errors.

I fixed it for now but it may break again over the next few days.  Just let me know if it breaks and I will fix it.

Re: All customizations gone again

Harvey
Some are fixed. Some are not.

I had removed the pin column.

Everything I have done recently is to eliminate columns so the forum is usable on a phone in portrait.

Thanks for the effort.

On Aug 29, 2017 12:48 AM, "Franklin &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I fixed it for now but it may break again over the next few days.  Just let me know if it breaks and I will fix it.

http://support.nabble.com/All-customizations-gone-again-tp7598551p7598556.html
To unsubscribe from All customizations gone again, click here.
NAML

Re: All customizations gone again

Harvey
Lots of changes tonight that I didn't do. I've got no way to even remember them any more.

Is it possible for you to figure this out and restore my forum to the way it was 12 hours ago?
HTTPS Please!