Posted by Hugo <Nabble> Hugo <Nabble>
I know this is not great news, but we will have to start serving ads on the Nabble website. We need this money to pay another programmer that will help with support and will also work on other features. We don't have the budget of big companies like Google or Microsoft, so we will have to serve ads as a way to expand our team and move faster to new features. If you don't want ads on your app, just click on the "Remove ads" link below the banner or go to "Options > Remove ads". You can choose the best offer for your app and pay with your Amazon account.

Note: we will reward translators with 100,000 ad-free credits.