A Weird Error (Error 500)

erkan
Hello Nabble,

We've come across a weird error today in one of our threads, when it reached 9th page.

http://forum.whatisfatmagulsfault.com/BU-RA-GuLSOY-III-td2956955.html

The topics name is "BUğRA GüLSOY III" because the previous two threads named BUğRA GüLSOY and BUğRA GüLSOY II reached the limit already.

Then we opened a new thread called "BUğRA GüLSOY III pt 2" (due to the error given in 9th page), but we saw this happen:

http://forum.whatisfatmagulsfault.com/Bugra-Gulsoy-III-pt-2-td2965767.html

Note that; I'm the only admin/moderator in the forum and I didn't change any options or anything in the forum before recieving this error.

Wonder what caused this and hope it can be fixed.
Thank you in advance,

erkan

Re: A Weird Error (Error 500)

erkan

Re: A Weird Error (Error 500)

Hugo <Nabble>
We are working on this. It should be fixed soon.

Re: A Weird Error (Error 500)

We fixed this bug. Thanks for reporting it.

Re: A Weird Error (Error 500)

erkan
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
We fixed this bug. Thanks for reporting it.
Thank you for fixing it :)