restore backup

Dielan
Anyway to get my forum back after it has been shut down?

Have been out of function for a while, mostly because I tend to use it as a way to interact with my community, as I am a writer, planning to sell books.

But it has been inactive due to fact I haven't been capable of starting yet, as I am waiting on a friend to finish a picture for my book.

So yes, anyway to get it back up and running?

Re: restore backup

haozwang<Nabble>
hi, do you have the original url? did you get an email with the link to zip file? whats the link to the zip file?

P.S. I am an aspiring writer as well haha

Re: restore backup

Dielan
http://n8.nabble.com/backups/site_12634_2117439846.zip

this was the link first sent to me.

Ps: Nice to meet another writer. I want to publish my first book (all of them independantly). I got a whole series already finished and ready for launch. But my friend is making the cover and picture for my first one. Due to the fact I am still a student, I can hire a real illustrator yet, they are kinda hard to find. And only once the picture is done I can do all the other legal requirements for my book, like starting a company. So this is currently a slow and painful climb and hard to keep track of everything.

Re: restore backup

haozwang<Nabble>

Re: restore backup

Dielan

thank you so much!

I'll shall make minor posts and alterations to it, to keep it more active.

I am sure I can already make small preparations for when everything first launches!