forum was deleted -- can I get it back?

SusanBeck
I received an email notifying me that the forum I had created for my church group was deleted. Did this happen because of inactivity on the forum? Is there any way I can get the forum re-instituted?This is the email I received:
Dear user,

Your Nabble site "Lay Dominican Forums" has been deleted.

You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://x6.nabble.com/backups/site_56367_2113629385.zip

Sincerely,
The Nabble team
Free Embeddable Forum powered by Nabble
http://www.nabble.com

Re: forum was deleted -- can I get it back?

Pedro
Hi Susan,

We are working on this.

Re: forum was deleted -- can I get it back?

SusanBeck
Thank you, Pedro. I'll look forward to hearing how you make out.

Sue Beck

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 29, 2014, at 4:30 PM, "Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Susan,

We are working on this.

http://support.nabble.com/forum-was-deleted-can-I-get-it-back-tp7590555p7590559.html
To unsubscribe from forum was deleted -- can I get it back?, click here.
NAML

Re: forum was deleted -- can I get it back?

Pedro
Your forum has been recovered.

http://lay-dominican-forums.56367.x6.nabble.com

Re: forum was deleted -- can I get it back?

SusanBeck
Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Sue Beck