Your URL has changed

our combined `effect
This post was updated on .
Hello Franklin and Israel!

 Strange as still all are coming to my email, but yet I see them all posted here, and appears to be all!

I can't log into my site; http://i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-to-get-one-s-real-needs-met.3220728.n2.nabble.com/An-efficient-way-to-resolve-time-sensitive-needs-on-earth-space-is-being-built-here-w-your-help-as-w-tt7560400.html

  says; This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in i-come-to-talk-story-welcomes-all-to-get-one-s-real-needs-met.3220728.n2.nabble.com.
If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Or it tells me to add www. but still not work?

Microsoft uploaded and then it appeared to change?

Also When I changed Domain to `Be Cooperative and DNS, due to Gaia Host Collective quitting, and passing me to them, I asked them if the Domain is ictts.org that Google uses, when it first started with them and they asked if I wanted `i come to talk story to stay with you, which I thought was my Domain.

So If Google then did ictts.org to separate you and them, it appears that ictts.org may be my Domain, so could that be why I'm shut down from not getting in to my URL at Nabble, except thru support as I still getting others to me, and then I responded to you, and then signed in to me and back to support?

How can this happen, what should I do or ask `Be Cooperative, or Microsoft that always interferes!

Or have you shut me down?

Thanks when can! But I surprised others can respond to my email and still get to you vs me having to give it to you? Maybe could it be, when you transferred all to me back to you, that you shut me down? For I cannot get in to Nabble w/URL I always did use above?

Thanks!

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please read this thread: http://support.nabble.com/Re-Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609784.html. Your URL changed.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

our combined `effect
Thank you! kara

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>